Sunday, February 11, 2007

Maybe time will fly by...



This weekend was really fun. On Friday, Emily, Lisa, Jessica, and I went to a movie in Frankfurt. We saw Vier Minuten (Four Minutes), a story about a piano teacher in a women's prison and her experience with a particularly talented inmate. It was really interesting and far better than the last German movie we went to. Afterwards we got dinner and Apfelwein (apple wine) in Sachsenhausen (a district of Frankfurt). Emily and I then headed back to Darmstadt to meet our friends Liz and Lynn who were arriving from Paris.

Lynn and Liz are both teaching assistants in Vienna. They had last week off, so they went to London, Paris for Eurodisney, and then to visit us. We mostly just hung out and talked a lot, but it was really good to have them here. We also planned a trip to go to Innbsruck at the beginning of March, so that should be really fun.

I'm starting to plan out the places I want to get to before I go back in June, and my weekends are filling up. I'm also busier at school, so I'm thinking the time may fly by. Although on rainy days like today time seems to crawl by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute photos! i'm so glad you had a fun weekend! hope the rain cleared up for you and that your week starts off well! lots of love, r