Tuesday, May 29, 2007

München mit Caitlin

This past weekend I took the train down to Munich to visit my friend Caitlin. Caitlin and I lived in Farley together and were both German majors at ND. Caitlin moved to Munich a few weeks ago and is spending the summer there. We had a lot of fun. We spent most of the weekend just hanging out and catching up. I've been to Munich on a few other occasions, so I'd seen most of the sites already. We walked around the area she lived in quite a bit, and on Sunday we had a picnic in the Englischer Garten. It was really good to see Caitlin.

Things here are going fine. I'm feeling pretty ready to head back to the States. School is going alright, but as the end of the year approaches, there is less and less for me to do. I will be helping out the 9th grade Realschule class with an Australia project next week, so that should be fun. This week is my last AG since it is my last Thursday at school (next Thursday is a holiday and the following Thursday I will be on a class trip to Berlin).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad it was a good weekend! i'm ready for you to come home, too! miss you lots!
r