Friday, June 01, 2007

Last Thursday at School...

Yesterday was my last Thursday teaching. Next Thursday we have off for Fronleichnam (Corpus Christi), the following Thursday I will be on a school trip to Berlin, and the Thursday after that I will be at home!

Thursdays I work with a 9th Grade Realschule class (but I will be helping them with a project on Australia next week), a 6th grade class, and have my AG of 9th and 10th graders. The 6th graders were really cute. They sang me a song, and we played a game. I was definitely sad to be leaving them. I really like my AG too, but I will still see most of them in other classes over the next couple of weeks.

This weekend Lynn is coming up from Vienna. I will meet her in Frankfurt this evening. We are going to hang out in Darmstadt and Frankfurt with Emily, and then she will stay with me in the Bieberau until Thursday.

No comments: