Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A few pictures...








I thought I would just put up some pictures from Christmas break and before I left. I still haven't really figured out how to control where the pictures go in relation to the text and what not on here, but I'm trying. The first picture is Katie, Molly and I celebrating New Year's Eve in Milwaukee. The next two are from Christmas - Rebecca, Kayla (age 5) and I and Ryan (almost 2). The last two are from before I went home - the first is of me, Lisa, Thomas (Lisa's mentor for the University in Frankfurt) and Emily at the Weihnachtsmarkt in Nuremburg and the second is of my AG that teach on Thursdays on the last day before break (they are all 9th and 10th graders).

Alright time for the Industrial Revolution with the 9th graders!

No comments: